**1st D a y Of T. P**

Guess what?? I was posting to do my teaching practise at Sekolah Rendah Dato Mohd Yassin which is located in kampong perpindahan mentiri. The teaching practice started last week dated 11.8.2008 . I was suppose to do my teaching practise only on monday as inform by our lecturer, Dr leong. He is a person who incharge of our teaching practise where he teach us information and communication technology (ICT).


Our teaching practice started and ended:
  • Semester 1 - 11th august 2008 till 17 november 2008
  • Semester 2 - 12 january till 27 april 2009

For my first day of my tp, i was quite nervous as i never ever have any experience in teaching even though my post is actually a teacher. :).


This is my first class that i have to look after . It was primary 1C where i was assign to be their relief teacher just for 1 period (8.00 to 8.30a.m).



Subject :Mathematic


If i still remember, they doing some exercise on number (more than, less than) number where they have to underline the correct one.


Mathematic execise on:



43 is (less than, more than) 53.


After completing their exercise, some student moved on to the reading corner as u can see in these picture. Some of them, Still doing their own exercise..



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Siti Rozasademawatty 08D0313 Shbie 2008-2009:Diploma in Eduacation(in service) Ministry of Education under Department of Planning and Estate Managemet